After school enrichment clubs are open to IK students, Elementary students, and Middle School students. Children do no need to be enrolled in After School to participate. There is a $35 materials fee for each student and each club. Read more about our Winter clubs below!
The Bread Club is all about baking! In this enrichment, we will dive into all things bread and pastry. From sourdough to cookies, to puff pastry, we will discuss the science and technique behind our favorite baked goods, test recipes, and sample our creations. Come share a love for baking and learn some new skills! Led by a member of the MAC community, Alexander Vesenka is a maker living in Denver who loves to teach about the art of baking!
- Bread Club is for 5th-7th graders at this time.
- Bread Club begins Wednesday, January 11th at 3:30 pm until 5 pm.
- It will run for six weeks. Bread Club will meet 1/11, 1/18, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8, and 2/15.
- The cost is $35 per student and can be added to your SchoolAdmin account. Any one who needs financial support can reach out to Alicia FaJohn!
Adventure from a cozy room? Handwork while listening to an awesome story? Join our Lower Elementary Lead, Emma, for Sewing Club! We will be listening to "How to Train Your Dragon" by Cressida Cowell and sewing finger puppets of the characters. This is a great way to introduce sewing to your children!
- Sewing and Storytime Club is for IK-3rd grade at this time.
- The club will meet on Thursdays from 3:30 to 4:30 in Emma's classroom. The start date is Thursday, January 19. We will meet 1/19, 1/26, 2/2, 2/9, 2/16, and 2/23.
- Students will meet in Emma's Classroom, pickup will be there at 4:30.
- The cost is $35 per student and can be added to your SchoolAdmin account. Anyone needing financial support can reach out to Alicia FaJohn!