We have positions available for substitute teachers to be on our sub list to call when needed; we also have some full-time opportunities available.Qualifications:
- Some college classes in Education, preferably ECE or Child Development
- Interested in a career as an Early Childhood Educator
- CPR, First Aid, Universal Precautions certifications are a plus
- Experience in an early childhood classroom
- Montessori experience a plus
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Clean criminal background
- Strong communication skills
- Working with children between the ages of 8 weeks through 6 years old
- Patiently and lovingly guiding the children through the day
- Following the direction of the Lead Teacher and assistant teachers in the classroom
- Cleaning, organizing, disinfecting, preparing bottles, and preparing snack
- Is an apt listener and is able to learn quickly and follow instructions.
- Has initiative and curiosity.
- Is reliable, committed, energetic, patient, and detail oriented.