Job Title: Facilities Manager
Daily Schedule: 6:30AM- 1:30PM
The Facilities Manager is a critical member of the MAC team. This position is responsible for ensuring the school is a safe high functioning place that is in compliance with licensing, fire, architectural and accrediting authorities.
Candidate must be willing to to submit fingerprints and consent to a background check.
- Ensure the building is safe and ready to occupy by 7:30 am daily
- Walk the premises and remove/address any hazards ○ Ensure all mechanical systems are functioning
- Maintain cleanliness of the playground
- Blow and pressure wash turf, sidewalks. Repair and oil wooden structures, tables, benches.
- Remove any broken play materials, work with Program directors to place orders to replace.
- Mow grass and clean, remove rocks from the sidewalk in front of the playground.
- Maintain building exterior; pressure wash, weed, sweep front gutter, blow off the parking lot.
- Complete work orders submitted by staff
- Snow and ice removal in winter
- Own the safety, maintenance and overall upkeep aesthetics of the campus
- Assess the current condition of electrical, air conditioning, plumbing, and other essential facilities and equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of the condition of the equipment and other systems in the building.
- Create a schedule of regular evaluation of the facilities.
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures that affect the use of supplies and facilities.
- Ensure that all the equipment and other facilities are working properly.
- Create monitoring systems or programs in the institution to detect problems as early as possible.
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in the facilities.
- Manage vendors that work in building i.e., HVAC, Plumbing, etc.
- Develop a system for cleaning, repair, and maintenance of facilities.
- Prepare pertinent records and reports for the safety service division of the institution.
- Maintaining the efficiency and good working conditions of the facilities.
- Coordinate with other Director of Operations and Head of School for things that are not within the scope of the facilities service team.